Monday, February 6, 2012

Unseasonable Season

Usually at this time of the year, when I look out my windows, all I see is white. This year has been different and even the bulbs are confused and starting to appear. Instead of using the usual winter colors and heavier designs, I'm tempted to go for spring colors. I haven't yet seen a color trend for the next season, but I loved the peach, apricot and coral colors of last year.

In three weeks I'm going to South Africa for a vacation and look forward to the beautiful beaches. Cape Town is one of my favorite places - it certainly rivals California with its spectacular scenery. I'm also hoping be inspired to try different styles in my beading.

This is one of my recent designs. Please give me feedback.
Thanks

Delia

No comments:

Post a Comment